Flipkart Clone UI PWA.

Here, I am created a flipkart dummy(Copy) PWA(Progressive web App) to show you that, how we create any web app and also look like native app with helpful service worker and manifest json file.

NOTE: Its Just For Showing you that how we create an any PWA or Just for Practise Purpose Only.

If you don`t know about PWA, So must check it out my first blogs about PWA in this website,

Flipkart is a first e-commerce company which launched a Flipkart Lite PWA for web users to easily use in any network, and its faster, reliable, engaging 

In this app I only use manifest json file for adding the home screen icon of app. In Json file we have to code about a app name, icons(icon required according to standard sizes), theme color. background color, and many more. use seen in my code.

I normally code it without any framework and library means raw code. Here I use a HTML and CSS only.

Check Below to see how that PWA is really Look:


So, this is above that our app look like Flipkart Lite app.

If you have any query then, please ask me freely in the comment section.

RESOURCES:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Network Communications Occurs? | OSI Model.

Languages for AI

Window vs Linux for Android Development.